* 1 Coffee Mug or a small bowl
* 4 tablespoons flour
* 4 tablespoons sugar
* 2 tablespoons cocoa
* 1 egg
* 3 tablespoons milk
* 3 tablespoons oil
* 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional) some nuts (optional)
* Small splash of vanilla
1. Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well.
2. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
4. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.
5. Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high.
6. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed!
7. Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
8. EAT! (This can serve 2 if you want to share!)
By Recipe Safari,